Trainee shader writer

I am looking for a trainee shader writer to train for 1 year.
You need to have at least 2 years Maya/Houdini/or Renderman
experience, school experience counts so this is a fantastic
opportunity for someone just out of school.
You will be trained by me in the following:
1)Stereoscopic techniques
2)Pixar's Renderman (Pro Studio)
3)C, C++, Python
please contact me ASAP: bernard at nexusinternational.jp

9 Comments

• August 31, 2010 at 10:54 PM | Permalink

Kinda cool. I am personally very interested to know why you gonna train a someone just out of school by those professional stuff?

• September 16, 2010 at 3:12 PM | Permalink

My number 1 requirement is enthusiasm, second creativity and lastly good problem solving skills. Up till now I have found I can only find this in very experienced (people who love this field) or totally not experienced people, who are not jaded from others.

• January 7, 2011 at 10:01 AM | Permalink

Bummer, I just discovered this blog. Let me know if you look for someone like this the next time! ;)
    All the best for 2011!

• January 7, 2011 at 11:13 AM | Permalink

BaiLong are you in Japan?

• January 8, 2011 at 3:30 AM | Permalink

No, sorry, but I'll finish my studies in a couple of weeks and am looking for an opportunity to work and learn new stuff all over the globe. :)

• January 21, 2011 at 11:53 PM | Permalink

WoW.
    First of all HI,
    I m a guy from India, I just did my VFX Diploma from a reputed Multimedia training centre from here.
    I am looking for a company that will nurture from my baby steps to beyond my imagination, I wanna explore this field as my career.
    I am VERY Excited but the only problem is that I work on MAX & although we've been taught MAYA I thought perfecting the basics in MAX would be a better option first.

I would forward you my Portfolio Containing some JPG & you can visit youtube.com/user/king20007009 for my 3D works its not much to look at but thats all I got.
    I m ready to get into a long term contract working for your company.

• January 23, 2011 at 11:53 AM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  • January 23, 2011 at 11:56 AM | Permalink

I am looking for a tiny bit of response Sir, so that I can forward you my portfolio.
    Shall I ?

• August 17, 2011 at 4:40 PM | Permalink

Hi!
    If you look for someone this year it would be grateful to learn that or whatever ;)